4.21.2004

Lunch break?

I think I'm gonna byte off Sunny...

SCHOOL:
- Totally slacking.
- Should be reading and finalizing my projects.
- I am not inspired right now.

WORK
- Listened to a cool payer discussion today about why they may or may not like to add on a new PPI to their formulary - something out of my usual box
- Busy and also behind because I like to blog during the day - grrr

PERSONAL (SOCIAL)
- In the friends realm I am thinking of calling this girl who sat next to me randomly in class one day to listen to our lecture - she's from the Bay and it seems like we'd really get along. I should call her to hang out.
- In the dating realm, interesting developments but I will leave it at that. I am definitely feeling challenged.
- Exploring more of the coast side - can't wait to take you all to nicer beaches out here
- My dad's coming this weekend and we're going to a wedding in SD. Little does he know that Sunday may involve a few home repairs.

PERSONAL (PHYSICAL):
- Picked up a basketball the other day, which I haven't done in ages.
- Went to the gym on Sunday and it felt good to feel the pain. Need to go again.

AT THIS MOMENT:
- Thinking about if and what I'm gonna eat for lunch
- Putting together my to do list for work
- Thinking of a cool place to hang out tomorrow night

WHAT I WANT TO DO:
- Hang out with family and friends too
- Watch random movies like Kill Bill and finish 5th season of Sex and the City
- Play basketball
- Run along the coast

No comments: