2.14.2004

[union city, ca - listening to Overjoy on G&G's wedding Cd]

Happy Valentine's Day
Another vday passing through this year. A day to celebrate love. Yes, I agree it is truly something to celebrate. Consider yourself very lucky if you are able to spend this day with either that special someone, family, or friends who love you enough to even want to hang out with you! =)

Last night the crew (well, except Nan who was missed!) went to this place on 6th and Mission called Lit. It was on the border of a shady neighborhood but it ended up being pretty fun. The DJ could have been better though. I think they were trying to be cool and not play mainstream music but when your body is just aching to dance to Justin Timberlake or Nelly, it's just annoying. hehe...anyways, plenty of reggae which brought out a lot of funny dancing. hehe..anyways

I just finished my biostat midterm (yay!) and am about to start looking at some hospital finance data. Then maybe start writing a few papers. Going to dinner tonight with the crew. I think I want Sushi or calamari. hmm...I don't think it'll be hard to get into a sushi place tonight =). Make way, DIVO is coming. haha...

So in checking the news today, mass kissing in the Philippines made Yahoo's headliners.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: