[los angeles, ca - listening to brian mcknight]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERILLE!
Just wanted to wish Sherille a very happy bday. She is one important gal in my life! =)
My life lately has been a 'To Do' list. I know, how exciting. Well, thankfully except when I saw people I hadn't seen in awhile last week during my visit to the Bay Area. Grace A. and I had our Koi fix, Eileen and I had our cheesecake/coffee fix at Olive Garden, and Sherille and I had our usual late night conversation that lasts for hours. I managed to see Nan...as she took me to the airport (it's amazing the QT time I have had with people during car rides to and from the airport). I look forward to spending the long weekend at home...except, I think there will be a good amount of study/project time that will be spent. As Eileen says, I need to stop doing this adult stuff.
So far this weekend I have been watching my favorite romantic movies - the Wedding Planner, Sleepless in Seattle, and You've Got Mail. I went to school. Tomorrow I'm gonna check out some UCLA Filipino healthcare organization with Diana and hopefully hit the gym. Don't write it unless I mean it, huh?? How about, I will try my best to get to the gym. hehe...
So right now I am lying on my bed. Mesmerized by Brian's voice and the bright light being emitted from my Apple's screen. Should go to bed. Looking forward to a bright day tomorrow! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment