[los angeles, listening to Brian McKnight]
Up again doing work-related stuff. Had a great weekend - went to my first set of classes on Friday and Saturday. It's good to see everyone again. Went crazy shopping at Ikea and on Melorose Ave. on Sunday. I have never had the shopping experience like I had in Melrose. The sales girls just totally comment on whatever you are trying on, be it shoes or clothing. So LA. Don't go to Melrose if you don't want to be bugged. But do go if you are looking to be fashionable. I wonder what the prices in those boutiques are based on.
I am in party planning mode. Food, decorations, and where to party it up at night! Cannot wait! =)
My next visit to the Bay will be the first week of February for work, most likely Feb 3rd - 5th. I have school the weekends before and after that week so I cannot stay too long =/.
I sold my iSight today! I posted it on Craigslist in the Bay Area and someone from Palo Alto responded saying they were going to be in LA today. So we met at the United Departures terminal at LAX and completed the transaction. I noticed when I got back in my car a cop parked right behind me - I think he was sticking around to see if I was going to leave the drop off area soon - or maybe he suspected we were doing an illegal transaction! =) But I got 100 bones, which means I only lost $30 on the purchase - not too bad - and I can definitely use that money for the upcoming party.
No comments:
Post a Comment