1.07.2004

[los angeles, ca - procrastinating]

Tried a new breakfast: wheat toast with cottage cheese on top - tasted good but the tummy warned me with some sommersaults.

Last night I was up till 3 am doing my year-end review and was finishing a project for one of my clients. Damn, I thought this was supposed to be my relaxing week before school started. But no, I've been told to read a couple of chapters already and not to mention catch up from the last lecture I missed when I came home early. Oh wells. Busy is good. I think I will take my computer to Apple on Saturday or Sunday after classes.

Grocery shopping
So you know, Divo is all about habits. Getting into a routine - even when it comes to food. I don't venture out and try many new things...I usually order certain rolls at the sushi bar, get my flautas fix at Chevy's and buy my "usual" at the grocery store. The "usual" included: Red Barrons personal supreme pizza, ingredients for sinigang - damn I need the mix though, Progresso canned soup, wheat bread, a quart of milk (pray I finish this), and cottage cheese (small curd only please). This will go on until I get sick of this food and find another set of usual food.

Ooh I need to find that unfiltered sake this weekend. I will try to hit up a Vons. Can you believe grocery workers are still on strike in LA? God it's been 3 months already. I tried to hit up this Albertsons next to Costco where I indulged myself in a chicken bake (I know, don't feel sorry for me), but there were too many strikers! I headed back closer to home where there were less picketers. Just say it, Divo is chicken. baked. haha..ok jk. Anyways, I thought about going to Trader Joes (to get some two buck chuck wine for the party and err, some chocolate pretzels) but realized the hours were quickly disappearing and just headed home.

OH Divo finally gave in and bought the Canon S400 digital camera on Dell.com for only $374. Yes folks. No tax, no shipping charges, and saved $70 in discounts. Nice. It should ship here by tomorrow or definitely by the 9th. Yay!! Cannot wait...

New Year's resolutions
Grace asked me what my new year's resolutions were for the year. I said, umm, date more! Forget the "more" word. It should just be "date!" =) haha...or I should say meet more interesting people. Anyways, I feel really optimistic about 2004. I am hoping that 2003 was a prelude of more good things to come this year. Exciting times ya.

Ok back to work you lazy asses. JK. Talking to myself again..geez...

No comments: