7.31.2003

[listening to B.Mcknight sing in Tagalog]

I just finished watching part of J.Lo, "Driven" and before that I saw 'How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days.' I thought it was funnier the second time around. Been watching way too much TV the past couple of days..which I guess is okay because that means I have actually been home!

Today was pretty slow at work. Gary stopped by during lunch on the way home from a mtg in Sunnyvale and we had lunch at Oracle (well more like, he had lunch while I had my yogurt!). I think I'm gonna have to go back there this week to get the Ahi Tuna. It looked pretty damn good. That will definitely be one of the first meals I will cook myself in L.A. I went to workout with Sherille. I was so freakin sleepy that before I went into the gym I took a nap in my car.

I've been computer shopping online. I want a computer with a DVD burner so I can start making DVDs instead of slideshows on CD-Rom. My first project will be my parent's 25th anniversary celebration. Looked at several Dell computers, surfed on CNET. Looks like I would have to spend at least 2k. The 15" powerbook is still haunting me. damn it.

I feel like I haven't been following through on some of the hobbies I said I would pick up like scrapbooking, learning Tagalog, and learning the guitar. I guess I am focused on working out, budgeting and decorating the condo, and just enjoying the summer. It's been a great summer so far. I am excited about moving and making the adjustment down south. Even as I start this process I am already thinking, what is next for me?? Call me overanxious, but I always believe in thinking ahead.

Anyways, I think I have reached my goal of blogging myself to sleep. more later...

No comments: