[listening to 'Here I Am' - Beyonce and Eric Benet]
Here are the pictures from Santa Barbara!
Congrats Anne Marie Cruz, M.P.H.
Here are also the pictures from Anne's graduation this past Friday. We had the dinner reception at this good chinese restaurant a couple miles away from campus--there were about 3 full tables of 10 in our party! Saturday I helped Anne move out of her bachelorette pad and then just cruised around LA with Lalaine. I'm in condo-buying mode right now. I am hoping to go to LA again the first weekend in July to look at some places.
Back in the Bay
Saturday night I had a great time at a pool place previously known as Pockets in Mountain View (don't remember the new name). I needed to get my sushi fix before we played though =) Highlights of the evening: "Whoa Sara, don't bend over too much! (Nan tells Sara as she notices them herself!)" "What the hell is in that drink? (hello goldschlauger-sp?)" and "Ayuuucheck! (as Sunny and Eileen played Street Fighter 2)."
Father's Day
Sunday was a chill day. I don't think my dad was too happy since my sister came home with the dented Scirocco--what a gift. There was no yelling in my house. Just silence. That seems just as bad sometimes. It'll cost $800 at least to fix it. Is it worth it? Last I looked, the blue book price of the car is $800. I think after all the investment, time, money, and care my dad put into that car it's just painful for him to look at it dented.
I want a white chocoloate Disney castle on my wedding cake!
Yesterday (Monday) night all we did was watch the Food Network. They had this cool episode of "Unwrapped" where they showed some of Disneyworld's restaurants. I wanted to eat the Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles and Mickey-roni and Cheese. Speaking of food, I feel like I've been eating like crazy. I have to eat till I feel really full and it doesn't help when you are craving all this food. You know what that means. To makeup for all the eating, I've been catching a 5:30 kickboxing class the last couple of days in San Carlos. I love the instructor--she has like a hip-hop, kick-ass attitude and she hella works you.
This Weekend
This weekend will be busy--I need a haircut, going to NANAY, and Jenn & Serena's BBQ. It is 15 minutes till their 25th Bday!! Happy Birthday!! We're all getting old damn it. I can't believe we're all turning 25. I've known these people for 10 years now at least. Sunday is Kao's wedding and Rhonda's Birthday -- happy birthday Rhonda!
No comments:
Post a Comment