I'm doing my six month evaluation right now, yipee! Good news about work--they're keepin me on while I go to school this Fall in LA!! Realizing I am about to have no life in 2 months, here is what I want to do before I go:
1. Be a tourist again in SF but this time take lots of potential pictures to hang in my apartment
2. Get some sun at the Lake with Nan and the gang
3. Visit Napa with the crew
4. Go to Florida!!
5. BBQ with Sherille, Hilarie, and whoever wants to join us at Lake Elizabeth
6. Lose 5 more pounds
7. Go to La Fondue for dessert on a weekday - come on guys, let's go! (hmm why is this following #6)
8. Play basketball (to offset #7 and continue #6!)
9. Learn the basics of the guitar
This is what I need to do before I go:
1. Find an apt to rent or preferably a condo to buy
2. Figure out what furniture I need
I'm sure these will both be evolving lists...like, where's the dancing and drinking!?!
I didn't workout much this week. I think only once...that sucks. Tomorrow I'm heading to LA for Anne's graduation. Weird to think I'd be graduating too if I went to school with her. Saturday I'll be looking at some places in LA with Lainers. Just want to get an idea of the housing market in LA.
Better late then never, here are some pictures from the NANAY Banquet last weekend. Here are some pix from today when Gary visited me at work. Cheesiness.
I know these are not the SB pix but I'll get those up soon. What I would really like to do is get a web picture gallery and show all my pix...in due time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment