5.12.2003

[r.kelly - instrumental version of 'fiesta']

G&G Wedding
Grace and Glenn tied the knot this past weekend! It was a year in the making and it was well worth it in the end! Here are only a few pix from my digicam (which I retardedly forgot to charge before the day of the wedding) and some pix from Case's website. Grace was a beautiful bride!! Everything went pretty smoothly--highights had to be the limo rides to and from the church, the speeches by the maid of honor (her sisters Anne and Eloise) and best man, Mike.

I share Gary's sentiments about seeing two people so right for each other together--it is such a rare and beautiful thing that it is breathtaking. I think for me just seeing Grace in the wedding gown was like, man, I used to see this girl in sweats riding her bike through campus. I realize we all have been through so much together, it's crazy. I am just glad she met Glenn and that they really do love each other. Congrats G&G!

After the wedding...
I don't know how I still had the energy, but I went out to dinner with Nan, Sunny, and Kat to Than Long - the Crustanceans sister restaurant in the Sunset area of SF. The food was good but if I'm gonna spend that kind of money I'd rather go to Crustaceans for the fine-dining treatment. I don't know what was up with the waitress though--it seemed like she was in a contest for how fast she can take the plates off our table. That was annoying. On the way home I just crashed, but heard bits and pieces of Madonna being sung by my oh-so talented friends! =)

Mother's Day
I haven't even give my mom her Mother's Day card yet, which was supposed to be from the whole family. I still haven't bought the spa treatment gift certificate either. I'm trying to figure out how to present it to her. One place I heard about from my coworker was Watercourseway. I'm trying to go for a package deal with a massage and facial. May also check the Claremont Hotel in Berkeley...

Sunday my family and I went to watch the University of the Philippines Concert Choir in the Pavillion of our old alma mater, Logan High School. I have many good memories from high school. It was a nice surprise to see Eileen and her mom there--I guess they heard about it through their church too. I saw lots of random people from afar. The Choir did a classical set, Tagalog set, and Broadway numbers. They were grreat!

Monday
You know, I haven't hated Monday for a long time. Does that mean I like my job or just haven't had much time to think about what day it is. i am in a time warp till I move out of the Bay.

Divo's getting sleepy. Can't make any more sense...

No comments: