2.13.2003

I'm watching ER...did a little work...now I am about to pack for the weekend..we are off to Tahoe! So far the weather report says it's gonna only snow Friday morning and Sunday. I'm probably only going to snowboard on Saturday. I'm leaving 4 pm tomorrow afternoon...

FInally satisfied the sushi craving!
I dropped off Ryan at Oakland airport yesterday and just had to stop by one of my faaavorite sushi places, Sushi-House, in Alameda. I had the Island Roll, which was a tempura roll with raw salmon (sake) on top. It was sooo good!! I totally recommend that place if you haven't been there yet. Then today I went to Sushi Sam's with Gary for lunch, had my yummy Rainbow Roll and fresh salmon! So I have satisfied my sushi craving. =)

Today flew by fast. Before I knew it, it was 5 pm and I had to go meet Sunny and Kat to get snow equipment at this place on Niles in Fremont. I ended up not getting my snowboard there because I didn't like the size of the snowboard..it was a 145..seemed kinda big and I didn't like the bindings. Can anyone recommend a good, cheap snowboard rental place in Tahoe??

No comments: