Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
I was reading Sunny's post and I am totally relating to her sentiments. Once again I'm at a crossroad...or is it more like crossroads? It's that time in your life where you feel the need to assess everything that is going on around you, how change is going to affect everything, and after making some major calculations in your head, try to take the next best step.
Ok, maybe it's not supposed to be that complicated.
Other people say, just go with your gut, your heart, your instinct...everything but your head. Uhh..I only do that when I'm drunk...and that hasn't always been a good thing. =/
It's like I have to choose one option but I want to try each one. I don't want to make a "mistake" or feel like I am wasting my time. I guess you can't live life that way because in reality you never know what is going to happen...
No comments:
Post a Comment