Installing DSL...
Yesterday I installed the NIC in my computer to complete installing my DSL but I still freakin can't log on. I don't know what's up. Frustrating.
Busy month
So far the new year has been great but very very busy. My parent's anniversary party a couple of weeks ago was great. I realized my parents are at a good point in their life. They are vacationing in Hawaii right now...man, I wish I could have gone!!
Il faut se mettre au regime.
We must go on a diet.
I spent Thursday and Friday this past week in LA visiting one of my clients. Let's just say in their company store I stocked up on Q-tips, Tylenol, Self-tanning lotion (yes, I know I need it), and sleeping meds for my mom. Thursday night I hung out with my old friend, Raymond. It is strange to see people you've grown up with grow into their own person. From what little I can remember about Long Beach, I remember those were good times for me as a kid just living on the base. Friday I went to visit Anne. We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant across from the theatres they usually show movie premieres at (didn't see any famous people). Afer taking a drive to LBC and picking up Ryan at LAX, we went back to Westwood and had some Dede Ree's (can't remember the spelling). They sell ice cream cookie sandwiches. Yummy!! Anne and I shared a white chocoloate macademia nut and chocolate chip with walnut cookies with strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Sounds good huh...=)
Saturday we went to the Getty Museum which has an awesome art, photo, furniture collection. My favorite thing about visiting was the architecture of the museum itself. I want my house to look just like it with all the window walls and the natural light coming through. Dreaming again...
Saturday night we went to celebrate Eileen's 25th bday!! Happy bday Eileen--today is her real bday. We went to the House of Prime Rib in SF. Good stuff...
Anyways, gotta get outta here...
No comments:
Post a Comment