7.02.2002

Reaquainting with old friends...
I think that's the theme of this summer! This past weekend was all about seeing old friends and catching up on the good times. Congrats to my cool friend Charles who just graduated from Davis. Man, I can't believe it's been 2 years since I've graduated. Time certainly flies! He had a kick a$$ graduation party--what great food!! YUMM...Congratulations are also in order for a fellow Pag-asa member and Aggie, Jaydee! She also had a cool party going on this past weekend! Also, some old friends from our days in Long Beach came back from their 3 year hiatus in Japan and stopped by California on their way back to New Orleans. I haven't seen their kids since they were babies! Geez, now who's feeling aged. =) Here are the pix...

I finally saw Sherille and Angel, who I haven't seen in ages. These pictures are from two weekends ago when we went to Woodward Lake in Manteca! I know, where is Manteca?? It was a beautiful day just to chill and eat some good food. Props to Sherille for her cool salad! =)

I have been counting the hours till Wednesday afternoon when my sister and I will be taking a road trip through Southern Cali. First stop, Cal Poly in SLO, San Luis Obispo to visit one of our old friends--and we recently found out--far relative, Roanne. Then we're heading down to San Diego (yes, again!) and back up through LA to SF--all once again to reaquaint with old friends. We'll be cruisin in the BMer...I am so excited!!

No comments: