Visiting San Diego...
I love San Diego...it's a slow city and very relaxing..and I guess I also love it because I have old childhood friends that I can visit and bug while I'm there =) Otherwise it still cannot compare to the cool, fast life of the Bay =) We all grew up together in Long Beach, before it was known as the LBC. That is where we were before all our innocence was lost I guess you can say! =) I bet you if you go there now that's not the case =) Anyways, they all live in the new housing developments that are sprouting up in Chula Vista so I went there Sunday afternoon to hang out before my client meetings on Monday. Man it was hot, hotter than out here in the Bay. The moment I stepped out of the plane I was already smiling..such a contrast from getting off a plane in the east coast. =p
I need to stop my habit of bringing back "souvineers" or aka, stuff that I buy in malls like anywhere in the U.S. =) OH well...
Plans for the weekend...
Should I go to Club Ibiza this weekend? Hmm I'm not sure if I'm getting tired of the clubbing scene. I guess if you got the right people going then it's all good. So we will see...I want to do more traveling. If I had the money, that's what I'd do. Travel. Damn, I'm dreaming already...
No comments:
Post a Comment