Friendly with the spider...
Ok this was my morning:
Woke up at 7:30 am instead of 7 a.m.
Was looking in my closet when I saw THE spider that's been buggin me in my room the past few days..but I'm too short..or too scared to kill it??
Thoughts in my head:
Okay damn, it's in my closet now. I have to do something.
I watch the spider crawl around a purse that's hanging on a hook in my closet.
Damn, that is a uniquely colored spider..that can't be a good thing. It's probably more poisonous.
I watch the spider walk into my purse.
Ahh Shit. I need to get that purse out of my closet
I grab the long curtain poles (I've been meaning to return to IKEA) and feel like I'm fishing for my purse.
My purse is now hanging at the end of the poles.
Boy do I feel stupid.
I walk slowly to the garage and leave my purse in the garage. I hope the spider will crawl out and like it's new home. I better not find it in my shoes later. Damn it.
Damn, that took up like 20 minutes of my time.
Running late!!
How am I ever going to survive visiting the Philippines sometime in my life?! Flying cockroaches everywhere, and these are HUGE I hear! It'll be like shock therapy for my arachnephobia (remember that movie?) Ok I know you're laughing..but you know I'm not the only one scared of spiders!!
*I know who you are* hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment