Okay I am in Internet heaven right now, at the UC Davis computer lab! Yes, DSL, I am lovin it. I am officially on Gary Cruz's 'Blog Slackers' list so I decided to blog something. It's been over a month! AHH! No pictures either because AOL has been suckin lately..and I've lost patience to wait for them to upload.
Tomorrow I'm going to Tahoe with Pag-asa people..whether or not I'll be boarding or skiing, I don't know yet. I can't wait to just chill at the cabin. I'm finally getting on the ball about job hunting. Had an interview this past week at a company called IMS Health. And to entertain myself in the meantime, I went to a temp agency so I can at least do some transition work. So yeah, I'm still enjoying the EDD checks and I thank God everyday for blessing me with great parents and supporting family and friends. So hopefully when I get a job again, I will be blogging daily!
Off to dinner with Davis friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment