Day 83...
no job yet, but it's all good. It is now after the holidays so I figure it's time to really get back into the swing of things and at the same time enjoy all the free time I have left since I will hopefully have some sort of job soon! Tahoe with Pag-asa was great! Here are some pictures...highlights included coming one step closer to learning how to snowboard. I was actually freaked out of my mind about breaking my bones since I don't currently have health insurance. Man, there were a lot of injuries that day at Sierra. We saw a helicopter come in and another kid on a stretcher brought in by the snow ambulance! Man, that didn't help me!
But otherwise, I did practice lots and will continue my snowboarding adventure this MLK weekend with Sunny, Serena, and them. It should be cool...
Getting older...and passing through more of life's passages...
I am hearing more and more about people getting engaged or having babies, buying houses or cars, and/or going into their professional careers. Man, it really makes you think where you stand relative to all this. I feel like I still have a lot of growing up to do. I still live at home, do not own my own car or rent by myself yet, and have no idea where my career will end up. There is so much potential, which makes it exciting. Sometimes I am so impatient though. Well, I say everyone will have their moment and you never know what the next day will bring...
Here's some pictures of when Ryan, Anne, and Cesar were in town all together! We went to Thai Garden in Hayward, which is one of my favorite Thai restaurants. Then we hooked up with Grace A. at Borders after she just got back from the Philippines.
No comments:
Post a Comment