Shopping without money coming in!?
Why am I going shopping more now when I am unemployed!? Ahh!!! Oh well, I couldn't resist these past few days. I have probably spent a total of 6 hours in the mall in the past week. Geezus. Well, I'm doing some early Christmas shopping and have had to buy some gifts for people...hehe and for myself! Here are my weaknesses: MAC and Clinique make-up, clothes, electronics, and music...not to mention, sushi.
"It's You!!"
Have you ever put on something that you really weren't looking for and realized "It's You!" ? Yesterday Grace Cruz and I went to Stonestown Galleria in SF. At Banana I saw the coolest tan suede jacket. I have been looking for a tan coat for awhile but suede..hmm, not usually my thing. But hey, I tried it on and it really fit--that's unusual for a short person like me--and it was on sale! Two things I love! Yay!
Afterwards, Grace and I went to Chris Colant's (an old co-worker) surprise bday celebration at the Bus Stop, a bar on Union St. in SF. Chris turned the big 3-0. It's good to see my old co-workers as friends now. They are always so nice about helping us find new jobs too. It was Grace's first time at a bar!! Yay, glad to expose her to new things haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment