It's been a week since I've blogged...and I've turned 23 since! The rest of my L.A. trip was great! Here are some pix...Some of the highlights included hanging out with Anne and Ryan of course, seeing Lea Salonga perform live in the Flower Drum Song Musical, hanging out at Santa Monica beach, visiting Rowena (Sunny's sister) near Pamona..and of course shopping! One thing bad about L.A. is the traffic. It's unlike Bay Area traffic in that there is CONSTANTLY cars on the freeway. As soon as you try to get on the freeway, expect to stop and go the whole way to your destination except between the hours of midnight and 4 am! I learned a lot about the L.A. region because of this...
How does it feel to be 23?
That's what people have been asking me...I just finally feel caught up to the rest of my friends since most of them turmed 23 about 6 months ago. I feel like I get to be 23 for an extra six months! =) Thanks to everyone who came to Buca di Beppo's in SF for my bday dinner..it was fun!!
I'm off to the U2 concert...I'm excited to see No Doubt open...
No comments:
Post a Comment