10.13.2001

I had to make myself think tonight is not "Friday night." Otherwise I would be feeling like, why am I home?! I am supposed to be studying but eh, that's not working out. It's all good, I talked to my old roomie Maria, a.k.a. Grace. We were talking about Zoolander...man that movie was funnee! I'm sure you've heard it doesn't have the best plot in the world but I LUV Ben Stiller. I think I want to collect his movies...they are like the ones you can run while doing something else and just check in once in awhile and laugh at whatever's on the screen...you know what I mean =)

Anyways, I'm uploading my sister's birthday pictures right now. Man, she turned 20..I can't believe it, leaving the teenage years! I thought I just did that! I went to Davis on her birthday, 10.8, and had dinner with her friends at Max's Opera Cafe in Sacramento. If you haven't gone there yet definitely try it...great ambience and good food! I will have the link to those pictures soon, among many others...

Well, I think it's time for me to sleep...get an early start tomorrow! Until then...

No comments: