10.19.2006

7-Monthiversary =)


It's been 7 months since I officially "went steady" with Tuan. It's been an amazing 7 months =) I still remember when I first saw his picture and asked Cheryl, who is that guy..hehe..who would have known he would be my boyfriend! hehe...anyways, muah babe! hehe

Today I met up with an old IMS'er. It's crazy how I still run into old colleagues in this industry. It's nice though, it's like meeting up with friends from high school but better. Except for the ones I really keep in touch with from high school, I don't like running into other people..you ever feel that way?

Important and Not So Important Things On My Mind...
- I think I'm still on the hunt for long boots. The ones I got are ok but they still bunch up around the ankle. I have small ankles but big calves.

- Work is on my mind right now...fixing the resume and cover letter..it's probably on my mind more than I think. Need to get that done by this weekend.

- What's on tap for the wknd? Poker? Parties...always good to see friends

- How can #2 happen if I'm thinking about #3?

- Need to actually work. Bye!

No comments: