You know you are a slacker when...
The dates on your template reference events from last month (what, it's not june?..and july is almost done?!)
Random thoughts in my head
The nutritionist weighed me in at 107 pounds as of 230 pm today. Could I get to 102 in one month in time for Sherille's wedding? hmmm...
I need to post post post pictures from Europe, Cabo, and Sherille's wedding shower
My job needs to be more fulfilling then it is right now.
I need to put an alarm on my phone to call my parents. Especially mom. Sad, I know.
I am so looking forward to my trip to Seattle this weekend with the girls.
I feel like I'm in wedding mode..and it's not for my wedding! I'll be goin home 3 times in the next 4 weeks for wedding stuff!
I am about to be in the longest relationship I've ever been in in the last decade..4 months tomorrow with Tuan! Crazy, I know.
I need to stop blogging at work.
2 comments:
keep your last month's calender up. so it'll be like my birthday everyday.
Viva Las VEGAS!!!
Post a Comment