2.06.2006

Tired of the BS...
You know what I've been so tired of lately? People bullshitting me. Maybe it's because I seem too understanding of people sometimes. Too nice? Just tired of all the BS though. I just feel like the last guy I dated just fed me BS like half the time till it finally dwindled to its destiny..purely just a friendship. I guess it worked out for the better that way, but still why can't we all just come clean sometimes? Half the time dating is just filtering through the BS anyways I guess. Can you tell I'm just jaded...

Goals..what goals?
As a usually goal-oriented person, I don't know what my goals are lately. I can't believe I used to juggle school and work...and now I just work a strictly 9-5 job. I guess I should remember that keeping busy doesn't always mean you are working towards the right goal. Sometimes you need to stop and think about what you want. Heck, enjoy the down time. Well I do know I need to do this...

1. Get my finances in order. I'm thinking of getting an accountant to start me on Quicken or Quickbooks to organize my finances, do bill pay, etc.

2. Scrapbook all the cards/letters I've gotten over the years. I have a box of this stuff. When I look back at it I realize there's much to be cherished.

3. Clean out my laptop. I bought an external hard drive but I'm thinking maybe I should see if I could get a cheaper one from Fry's.

4. Understand investing in real estate better. I've been telling myself this for the longest time. I'd like to get another place but the question is location, location, location.

5. Learn Photoshop and use my digital SLR more. Enough said. I also need to make a new banner for this baby.

6. Optimize my health. With all the health issues I've been experiencing, I am more conscious of what my body needs/doesn't need. Yoga, Pilates, or running some XK should be in the works.

7. Get into something where I can meet more people I can learn from. I know this is pretty important to me...learning from others. I like sharing what (little) I know too. ;)

Sounds like a New Year's resolution list to me..in the beginning of February. Nice.

No comments: