2.23.2006

Good food and company...
Tonight I went to the Chart House in Malibu with an old IMS coworker of mine. Great food, omg I had the macademia encrusted mahi mahi in a peanut butter and mango sauce. Dessert was the chocolate souffle with vanilla ice cream. Appy was some lobster mango thing. The dessert and appy are both on the home page. Anyways, I digress. Our table was right by the Malibu shore so it was really cool.

Anyways, what have I been up to...this week seemed to fly by. I went to my first lector class on Tuesday for the church near my house. We all had to practice reading up there..and man I just plowed through the reading. I forgot how nervousness makes me want to read through whatever I have to FAST. =/ Hopefully the more I do this, the more comfortable I'll get. It happens everytime when I first start.

Anyways, more to write but i'm tired. You all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

bev said...

peanut butter and mango? interesting combination!

funny how there are lector classes. I always thought people could just sign up! :)