Handling it...
Well, today was pretty good until about 3 pm while I was driving to my friend's house I started to feel a bit of numbness in my neck. As soon as I got to his house I just lied down for a bit, and it went away. Is this something I'm going to have to deal with forever? His wife gave me the number of her acupuncturist. She told me that she tells you right away if she can help you or not. She was also previoiusly a nurse so she knows the east and western side of medicine. I will see how I feel in the next week since it'll be a full week for me to go into work. This was somewhat unexpected since I actually had a good time last night and didn't feel a thing. How much of this is psychological as opposed to physical, I wonder...
1 comment:
Yeah, although I'm not sure now. But it's for the Disney Half Marathon. Go to active.com for more info!
Post a Comment