Damn, you ever just try to fight something mentally and it still hits you like a fuckin brick? That is how I feel this morning.
Shiet.
Lazy Sunday...
I think all the holiday rush is finally getting to me. i am tired. blah blah blah. i want to work out, do some laundry, and vacuum before i head out tonight but nope, i'm just lying here as noon approaches, listening to cheesy xmas music and eating some left over bacon fried rice from a party last night. yum. filipinos know how to get the food on fo real...
i was checking out some of grace's layouts this morning...she is freakin talented. so lucky so lucky so lucky to have her as a friend. did i tell you i feel so lucky? i swear.

and i keep telling that girl she's my ticket to Oprah =)
1 comment:
Love you back! Ya know I do. :)
Post a Comment