Well, I woke up this morning with the full intention to go workout. I even put on the workout fit and everything...but I ended up staying home the whole day! I got into taking care of some bills, organizing some papers that I've neglected to pay attention to, listening to some music, and just reading through the SELF magazine.
Well you've all heard about that possible new cell phone law. We must be able to handle the vehicle with both hands free. I've been shopping for bluetooth headsets today, specifically reading about Palm's new one for the Treo 650. But after I saw this picture I thought to myself, those bluetooth headsets are overrated...

Hilarious.
Last night I hit up the Sunset Strip for some low key hangin out. Yeah, is that possible on sunset? Went to the Saddle Ranch. They have this mechanical bull..no divo didn't get on it...although i kept being persuaded to by some chick bartender. I just didn't feel like furthering my neck injury...uh hum, yeah that's it...Well, tonight I'm heading to dinner with Aileen and Grace. Need to hangout with the girlfriends. Gots to get ready. Hope you're all having a great weekend!!
1 comment:
I sold my Treo. I was never really into bluetooth, but my new Razr doesn't have a headphone jack.
I'm waiting for them to release this one.
Post a Comment