8.09.2005

A real post
Today was really chill for me - I got home feeling pretty good about the fact I didn't have to deal with too much traffic. I took a two hour nap though, woke up at 9:30 p which is why I am even awake at this hour. I'm going to try working out in the morning. Just going to roll out of bed and hop in the car pretty much. I had a walkthrough appt today at the Amgym as they call it - it looks like a really nice facility. I am looking forward to working out there tomorrow. I was supposed to go this afternoon but my ass was just really wanting to go home. I wonder how long I can really do this commute. I was in Sherman Oaks last night having dinner with an old coworker of mine. We went to Del Monico's, a steak and seafood restaurant. It was such a delicious dinner and omg I had like the largest tiramsu dessert ever. I'd go back just for that dessert. It was craazy.

Jennifer Garner weekend?
No I didn't meet Jennifer Garner =p Let's see...I spent Friday night hanging out with Diana. It was good to see her after not hanging out for awhile. We both fell asleep while watching Elektra (starring Jennifer Garner). Saturday I chilled at home, cleaned up a bit. Sunday I headed out to Burbank to visit Lalaine and Enrique. We did an Ikea and Lowe's run too. I love getting their home decor expertise =p. Then we spent a couple of hours watching Alias - didn't realize that is actually a pretty good show. It's hard for me to get into tv shows...again, it was starring Jennifer Garner.

Making good decisions?
One of the things I just recently learned was how important it is to make good decisions. Maybe I'm realizing the importance of this because I'm questioning some of the choices I've been making recently.

Need to start taking pictures again...can't wait for Vegas in a couple of weeks! =)

No comments: