8.16.2005

Loved you in Drumline!

Peggy, Nick Cannon, and Divine @ Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills

What a weekend I've had. I went to the Tofu Festival (sorry no pics!) - had Tofurkey dogs, tofu tostadas, rice with tofu. Everything with tofu! Pretty good...that Sunday night Peggy and Michael were in town and we went to dinner at Mr. Chow's, a Chinese restaurant that usually brings the who's who in Hollywood. We saw Nick Cannon and the three Wayan brothers, even P. Diddy's agent! I so needed that night. We had such a great time - good food, good company!

But honestly, I literally don't know what to do with the free time I have. Maybe because for the first time in a long time I don't know what I'm working towards...I guess a goal doesn't always have to lead to having more letters after your name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now aren't we just too cool for ourselves? LOL! Did you tell him you were in band in high school??

Anonymous said...

FINALLY a picture of you with a celeb!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Hey Divo!
Have fun in Vegas!!! Let me know when you're back in the Bay Area aso we can hang out!

Miss you!
Grace T.