7.19.2005

Major blog Slackin going on...
I'm back. Tanned and relaxed, well at least for now =) Vacation was great, much needed. Now I know what luxury and relaxation should be like during a vacation. I came back to major stress - starting in the consulting office ended up not being such a great thing. But luckily i got a job opportunity at Amgen and now I'm about to go through a lot of change. I have a good feeling about it though and I know it's the next necessary step for me. So let's see what happens...

I'm in San Diego right now - my last business trip here. Last night we went to Roy'sin La Jolla. I had a macademia crusted mahi mahi but nothing beats the one I had in Seattle. But the hot chocolate souffle was to die for!! Today we went to a trendy Japanese restaurant called Japengo's. I'm gonna miss that place.

I'm wide awake right now probably because I took a nap earlier. Well, just wanted to say yes, I'm alive! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you! Hope you're able to come back soon! Otherwise, I'm coming down and we're gonna scrap. :)