I just had the best first few days of work at Amgen! We had an off-site at the Ritz in Pasadena. I had a Swedish massage the first day, stayed out every night - on the boss' tab! It was like the ideal way to meet the department I was going to be working for - understanding upfront what the group's strengths and weaknesses were, meeting everyone in a relaxing setting, and getting to really know them at a personal level. I know things will be different at work but I'm just so grateful that I had this opportunity! I really wish I brought my camera to take pictures of the hotel. I still think my stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach is the best hotel experience I've ever had though!
This weekend I was hoping to see Sherille but I guess she's not coming to LA. I need to get some grocery shopping done, organize my expenses, and just get stuff done that I know I won't be able to do as often because of work. Should be relaxing =)
Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment