6.28.2005

Hello from Cabo San Lucas!
Hey guys! Man, we are here at Pueblo Bonito Hotel Rose and Blanco hanging out most of the day. Last night we got in around 9:30 pm at our Hotel (Sunset Beach) and just lounged in the pool and spa. The Pacific Ocean's waves are so loud I swear..but the view is awesome. We took the Glass Boat out this morning to Lover's Beach and other rock areas of Cabo. The waters are pretty rocky right now. Sherille and I have been lounging by the pool most of the day and just came back from the spa at Hotel Rose. I am soooo freakin happy to be here. I seriously can say I don't think I've ever relaxed this much!! hehe..anyways, I think we're hitting downtown tonight. I have some awesome pics..can't wait to load them up. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that we are doing well here.

Go figure, I'd finally have the time to update during vacation.

Graduation!

The fam and I at Royce Hall, UCLA


My sis and I at Royce Hall, UCLA

I had a great time at graduation!! I actually enjoyed the ceremony -the "afterparty" given by my program had really good food and drinks! Thanks to Grace A., Melinda, Art, Justin, and Diana for coming out to the ceremony and hanging out with me in LA! Also, the fam (and Jordan!) of course!! I can't believe that chapter in my life is so over. I feel like it's been a whirlwind ever since though. I've been home in the Bay Area for a week working then literally felt like I jumped on a plane to make it in time for my week vacation here at Cabo.

Boy, people need to come here to know what the good life is really like!! We are missing our friends and family though =) We'll post again soon...

No comments: