3.03.2005

Man it's been two weeks since I've posted! Traveling a lot for work - back to the Bay and San Diego. Trying to juggle everything has been a challenge. Weird thing, last night I get a text message from one guy I was dating before I got with Les. I'm like, hello! It's been like a month! Are you kidding me?? =/ Geez...and if you guys know the story it was the guy from the club. Yes, the one I was like whoa over. Well well well...

Anyways, things on the relationship front are going well. Les and I went to the Getty last weekend. It was a beautiful day there - nice break from all the rain we have been getting in Seattle, uh I mean LA. =)


Cactus Garden @ the Getty while overlooking LA


Chillin @ the fountain at the Getty

Major cooking going on at my house. Last night was mac and cheese with tukey hot dogs. Yum. Made by yours truly =) haha...it was good stuff!

I went home last week to the Bay Area. Good times while I was there - checked out Lateef's show. I really liked Lyrics Born - he's the guy singing that song on the Coke commercial with Aaron Brodi (sp?) Met up with people I hadn't seen in awhile like Joann and an old coworker of mine. Got to spend some QT time with some good ol' friends too (you know who you are). And after going to the viewing for Gigi's mom it just made me realize more and more that we should express our love for the people in our lives. So tell somebody today, I love you! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. if you love someone, you should let them know...you never know what's gonna happen the next second!

Gary said...

You look soo giddy! I'm happy for you :-)