Okaaay...let's see what's been going on...
Today I went to another meeting at school where a panel of consultants talked about each of their firms and the lifestyle of being a "consultant." A couple were from the Big 4 firms and others were very entrepreneurial in nature and started their own companies. The term consultant is used very loosely these days - they say those who are unemployed immediately become "consultants!" So I'm just exploring all these aspects. There are things about it that I like - doing a variety of projects - and others not so much but think I am capable of doing - working many hours. So anyways, it's good to gain additional perspective on things.
I've been "meeting new people" as I like to call it in the past month. It's been interesting, fun, and I'm learning a lot about myself! =)
I'm so excited about the possibility of going to Cabo this summer with Sherille and Grace. I think we are almost there with booking it!! Other places I want to visit this year are Chicago, New York, and one more place (should be the Philippines!). Not sure where else yet. Hey why not squeeze in another trip to Seattle to visit Sunny!? =) Europe in 2006...Greece and Italy here I come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment