It's official
I'm giving up sushi for Lent. Yes, ladies and gentlemen the one thing that I crave for, dream about, and lust over, I will be giving up. But it's ok, I think I can do it. I have faith I can do it. Just keep telling myself that...
I had a chance to talk to the VP from our consulting office and he thinks it's a good idea that I start working with them on projects. So in a few months I will be leaving the "working from home" lifestyle and start getting back into it with the real world. It'll be good for me. My goal is to learn how to translate data and research into a story, essentially to answer a business question. Sounds simple enough, right? Somehow I don't feel it will be that easy but I am up for the challenge. I feel lucky to have the support from my current boss though. Even if I don't stay with this company in the long, long term, I totally learned a lot from them.
So anyways back to work real quick before I start my weekend. I think I'm going to see that Will Smith movie today, Hitch. Should be hilarious! I've been spending a lot of time at the movie theatres lately. Alright, tty all soon =)
No comments:
Post a Comment