1.18.2005

Thanks to Ann and Jordan for visiting me this past weekend! I had my second weekend of classes but afterwards we had dinner at Daphne's Greek Cafe and just chilled at my house for a bit. Saturday night we headed to the Highlands club in Hollywood. I actually had a great time! Sunday we went to the car show - I was like a kid in a candy store! I had to see all the cars I admired on the road! My favorites were the Mini Cooper (it does fit like a glove!). the Acura TL, BMW Z4, and all the Mazdas.



I did have to work on the MLK holiday but it was all good. Anyways, I will write more again later! I am falling asleep with the laptop on my stomach!

2 comments:

Gary said...

That car is so you! It has personality!

Anonymous said...

okay. now you can join marky mark and his funky bunch.