12.01.2004

Happy Birthday Mike!



Mike is somewhere in Chicago going to Forensic Psychology school - and since he's moved I cannot contact him - no email, no cell phone number, nothing! Mike call me if you're reading this! =)

FREEZING MY ASS OFF IN LA!!
It's been so cold in LA - I think I almost caught a fever last night b/c my body is so confused. I need to buy a heater.

I can't wait till saturday - I will be FREEEE for this quarter. Yesterday my boss mentioned an opening in London for a one-year consulting job with Novartis. I thought of considering it. I wonder how it would be to live in London...

Thanksgiving was great - I really needed that week off. I think I ate Thanksgiving dinner for 3 days in a row - good think I came back home to LA. =)

2 comments:

SUNNY said...

girl - consider it! consider IT!! so i can have someone to visit and stay with in london!

Anonymous said...

i second what sunny said. remember how i was offered that transfer to australia? yeah, i do too, and i'm still wondering how it would have been...