[listening to Nora Jones - starbucks in emeryville, ca]
Home is where the heart is
Back home for the Thanksgiving holiday. I decided to take a week off from work. I'm currently at the Starbucks in Emeryville. New skins on the blog after making some formatting changes - there is just something satisfying about looking at your blog when it looks the way you want it to.
Last night Eileen and I saw the Lion King at the Orpheum Theater in SF. It was a great show - such great costumes! I've been used to watching the Phantom of the Opera and those types of musicals (I guess which involve people!) so this was a pleasant diversion from that. There were some scenes in there that were different from the movie like Scar trying to get on Nala...whoa, brother was trying to get with the nephew's girlfriend. That's just wrong. =p Afterwards we headed to Cheesecake Factory for a late din din and cheesecake. I give props to the Tiramasu cheesecake, it was bomb. I had a repeat of the Luau salad - YUM.
Anyways, just wanted to take a lil' break and say hello. Hope your week is off to a great start!
1 comment:
omg, i need to check out this tiramisu cheesecake business. simon couldn't stop raving and ranting about it.
Post a Comment