I turned 26 this past weekend! Festivities started on full force Saturday night as we all piled into our SUV limo to hit a couple of clubs throughout LA. I hadn't seen some of these folks in ages including Denny Wu, Angel Angeles, Tina Lee, my childhood friends from Corona - Rachel and Eden. I'm glad Manny had a chance to party it up before he goes back to boring Sacramento =p hehe jk...I hope Paul had a great time on his first night out in the town. Thanks to those who traveled to join the party =)
Highlights of the evening:
- Why is Aileen on that cop's bike?
- Being spun around like a pro ballroom dancer with one of Aileen's guests to R.Kelly's Step in the Name of Love...
- Dinosaur nuggets anyone?
- Marites la wying on my shoulder
- Whoa - who is Aileen dancing against the wall with?
- Manny teaching me how to 'get low' with his yoga moves...
jk on the yoga moves
Here are add'l pics from Alex.
Sunday, the 14th
Bday Crew @ Bucca di Beppo
The next day some of us were going to drive out to a great sushi place in the OC called Minato's but caravaning four cars through traffic with the possibility of it being closed on a Sunday quickly halted that idea. Instead we ended up in Buca di Beppo in Santa Monica right next to 3rd St. Promenade. The waiter was able to move us to the Pope Room where we were able to play "Spin the Camera" and play all sorts of stupid games like, "She died she died she died, who died?" My sister, Jordan, and I spent the rest of the evening at the Promenade just shopping and walking around. Not too much damage and plenty of R&R.
Thanks to everyone for their bday wishes - I have finally joined the 20+6 club.
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday!!
Damn, you are getting old ;-P
from one old fogie to another!
Man, wish I was there! And, yeah, Denny Wu? What the...
Post a Comment