8.09.2004

First relaxing weekend in awhile...
This weekend I didn't have any visitors and I didn't go anywhere..so I had to entertain myself! =) Friday night I just hung out at home and watched the Wedding Singer on DVD. I was wondering why I had even bought the DVD because the beginning is just a bunch of 80s music being sung really badly. =p But I guess I like Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler together - I actually have 50 First Dates too! Saturday I tied up the loose ends of my paper and then went to The Grove. I didn't really need anything and there wasn't anything interesting to buy! I did spend a lot of time in the LA section of Barnes and Noble. Some interesting books on what restaurants in LA are good for those who dine alone (that is me like 75% of the time!) and the Top 10 places to visit in LA. I think I want to visit some museums and Malibu. Sunday I went to Ikea and bought this lamp for my room. I have greatly improved the lighting in my living room and my bedroom! Thank goodness! I started to also read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, which is a really engaging book. It's exactly what I'm looking to learn about and be inspired about right now. I also had the chance to read while I had my sushi fix in Kabuki. Bad thing - I didn't work out this entire weekend. Bad. This week..I swear!

No pictures...will be getting a digicam soon! I've been looking at the Nikon CoolPix and Sony's but I still like the Canon 4.0 camera. Will let you know...

4 comments:

funkylee said...

Go for the Canon. It's the best - bar none. Nice Hawaii pix too! Good memories.

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/347887/

Divine said...

who's me??

funkylee said...

Me = Chang - you commented on my blog and I checked out your photos from Hawaii. VN.

Divine said...

Thanks, Chang! I appreciate the link for the Canon!