It feels so good to just wake up after a good long sleep. Something I don't think I had in awhile. I wanted to wash my car this morning but at this point I would gauge success at showering, eating, and leaving my house before noon to head to a tile place somewhere down south and buying everything I need from Home Depot. I had to move the remodeling to Tues - Thurs since Lalaine and Enrique had to book some stuff for the wedding in Manteca. So it's all good...
Red wine...
has been making me very happy towards the end of this week. Thursday night Rhonda was in town for Lateef's show at the Santa Monica Pier. We went to a sushi place on the Promenade and I had a glass of Stonehedge Merlot. Man, that was good. Last night Rudy and I went over to Tony's place and bbq'd and I had Turning Leaf Merlot there. Yummy again. Hehe...
Rhonda and Divo @ the O Cafe on Broadway in Santa Monica
Tonight I'm hooking up with Kat while she's in LA with her bro. We're heading to a club called Joya-should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment