8.06.2004

1. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Currently wearing plaid burgandy shorts
2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Brian McKnight
3. SOUPS OR SALAD? Salad
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a dessert with vanilla ice cream nestled in between chocolate cake
5. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cranberry
6. WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Warm temps = 75 degrees
7. Last Person you TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister
8. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Yes, but I haven't seen or talked to her in so long.
9. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Pretty damn happy
10.FAVORITE DRINK? Water is the best drink in the world!
11. FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM? Not really into sports except basketball...I like watching the Lakers
12. EYE COLOR? Brown
13. You wear contacts? Nope!
14. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Sister, 22
15. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi (duh!)
16. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Unfortunately, When Harry Met Sally on DVD
17. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Any day that makes a weekend 3 days long!
18. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Most times, yes.
19. Summer or winter? Summer
20. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
21. Chocolate or vanilla? Can I say Swirl?
22. YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Sure
23. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Grace A.
24. LEAST LIKELY? Sunny?
25. LIVING ARRANGEMENT:Alone in LA
26. What books are you currently reading? I don't read
27. What's on your mouse pad? I don't use one..it's all about the wireless optical mouse
28. What did you do last night? Watch DVDs at home.
29. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope
30. What inspires you? To die knowing I have made some difference in this world. Being able to live by the beach or a city view.
31. Popcorn - plain, buttered or salted? Can I say Kettle Corn?
32. Favorite car? Any BMW
33 FAVORITE FLOWERS? Plumeria
34 MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? Yes
35. Can you juggle? No
36. Who WOULD YOU HATE TO BE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH? I know, but won't say
37. 7UP OR SPRITE? Sprite
38.Coffee? Socially and on a full stomach
39. FAVORITE PERFUME / cologne? Right now, Classic by BR
40. Dogs or cats? Nope
41. FAVORITE PLACE TO VISIT? San Francisco

2 comments:

Gary said...

Hey! You didn't go to the beach to take pictures of the girls in thongs and stuff? Gosh! What kind of Hawaii vacation did you have ;-)

BTW, did you find the leather conditioner you needed?

Divine said...

man, we were in Hawaii, not Miami, Florida! hehe...

Yes, I did get the MacGuire's leather conditioner. It is awesome!!