Memorial @ Santa Monica Beach
I haven't quite gotten out of my bed for the "Monday" after a long weekend so I am sitting with my work computer blogging. I convinced my family to make it out to LA for the 4th (what's a six hour drive, really when you can have fun with me!? hehe) Let me tell you, this weekend was all about shopping at the Fashion District. I got a new brown leather jacket for $40! I don't know how many tops for $5-10 each and two pairs of shoes for $10-15 each. I bought another pair of sunglasses for $5. We did catch fireworks at Marina Del Rey which was cool. I took them to lunch at Palms Thai in Hollywood (usually has the asian Elvis singing for dinner). It was my mom's first time having Thai food while my Dad has actually been to Thailand and had their food. =) My mom really liked it which is a real compliment for that restaurant since my mom is very critical of restaurant food.
I ended the weekend vacuuming my apt (finally!) and running at Manhattan Beach. Granted I've been there many times in the past month but I didn't do ANY running and man was the first mile painful. I think I ran two miles and walked two miles. I need to gear up for when Anne the marathon runner comes next weekend =)
1 comment:
So ya coming with us to Florida? Calamari, my friend. Calamari.
Post a Comment