[listening to Maroon 5 - This Love]
Can you guys let me know if you see two columns right next to each other on my blog - a main block with text and then my profile and links on the right? This is especially for the pc users - us mac folks see everything fine =) I made some adjustments...
This weekend I had class. I think we are all just so done with this quarter. I hope I still have the motivation to finish off this quarter strong. This will be a crazy 30 days coming up. I am going to pretend like today isn't Saturday night. I will have plenty of "Saturday nights" to enjoy in the next few weeks. I need to invest some time working during this one. I do want to workout though..probably tomorrow morning, running again. Dinner tonight consisted of ready made caesar salad and some honeydew. YUM. Alrighty, typing away I go...peace.
3 comments:
Hey, nope, cannot yet see the two columns. Of course, this is the real world and you Mac people live in a warped one.
I see the two columns too :) bev
Hey divo...i see your blog on the left and then your personal info on the right. i like the look! i like the name you put for me!!!
Love ya!
~ Nan
Post a Comment