4.07.2004

[union city, ca - listening to 'could' by brian mcknight]
My visit to the Bay Area has been pretty productive so far..although I know I still have things I could be finishing up. Now I am wishing I am flying back to LA on Friday morning instead of Thursday night. I think I still need Thursday night to do some things. Anyways, I spent most of the weekend in the house. Sunday Anne, my sister, and I headed to Bay Street in Emeryville. I am on the search for a good family plan so my parents can take advantage of unlimited nights and weekends to anywhere in the US. It's proving to be more difficult than I thought because I too want to get a good deal on a phone and many of the individual plans aren't as good with the familly plan. Anyone on AT&T's GSM network? I've heard different opinions...

Monday night I stayed home and did my taxes with my dad. She and Anne stopped by today to just hang out. Today I was well fed by IMS. I notice that my stomach can't deal with a lot of food and in the next hour it usually lets me know that ;-). Soo, yeah, life is pretty moment to moment right now - it is crazy.

Ok my eyes are droopin...it's a sign to catch some zzz's...ttyl

No comments: