3.02.2004

[los angeles - watching Just Shoot Me]

I had such a great weekend! Not only did I get to see Rhonda, but I saw Sherille, Angel, and Loretta! Saturday night I got a chance to see Lalaine's place in downtown LA. Sherille and Angel were in town to visit and we all headed out to Palms, this cool Thai place with a chinese Elvis. Great Thai food. That may be next in line with sushi. wow. Afterwards we just chilled and watched DVDs at my place.



Sunday night Loretta and her friend, Erika, came by my place and then we caught dinner at Boba World in Westwood. Rudy, my classmate, came along too. Oh mann...it was so fun!! I wanted to hangout after dinner but I knew either lack of sleep or guilt would follow so I decided to stay home.

I just feel so blessed that I saw my friends this weekend. Thanks guys for visiting! Also, to Art and Melinda for visiting the weekend before! =) Post those pics too!

No comments: