3.11.2004

I know, I'm up late. I just got back from studying with Diana at school. Well, it wasn't really studying..it was more like catching up with each other! This is why I know when I see her I won't get my work done! It's my fault for not catching up with her more often! =) Anyways, it was good to see her. It's also good to get out of my house because before then I finally decided what I was going to do my paper on. I was talking to my boss today about it and she was saying exactly what I was thinking - papers are all about regurgetating what others have already written but just referencing them. So I finally found some stuff I really liked and will incorporating into my paper. It will be on universal healthcare. Just wanted to know what it would take for this country to achieve health care with no profit motive.

Today was a good day at work. Didn't really do much so that's good since it keeps me on a low stress level with everything going on with school. I just found out that my other paper isn't due till after my universal healthcare paper - YIPPEE! At least everything is more spread out and I can concentrate better on certain things.

So I'm going home the week before Easter weekend, not Easter weekend. I can't even remember if I booked a flight. I don't think so.

Ok I've finally blogged myself to sleep. Have a good tomorrow ya'll. =)

No comments: