Friday night Jenn, Sunny, Nan, and Ann flew in for my housewarming party! That night we went to En Sushi on Santa Monica Blvd. The sushi was excellent and the restaurant was really cool - trendy and welcoming. I drove them through Hollywood where we passed the Mann Chinese theatre and the Kodak Theatre. No stars, darn it. hehe...then we went on a mad hunt for a grocery store with no avail. With the grocery strikes still continuing, all the grocery stores closed by 10 pm or midnight. So Saturday morning we woke up bright and early at 7 am to prepare for the party in 5 hours! AHH! But we pulled it off!! I couldn't have done it without them!! I was very impressed by everyone's contribution to the spread! I really have some talented friends and a talented sister! =)

The turnout was good..although we had a slow start. But hey--that meant more food for us! =) But by the time dinner rolled around we were karaoking our hearts out, playing cards, eating, drinking, and just being merry. The night ended with Sex & the City episodes =). Sunday I went to the airport three times! We dropped off Jenn and Nan in the morning then Sunny and Kat prepared us some good ol' omelets (which by the way I attempted to do this morning with not as much success =/ ). Left overs were the best and we finished up Sunny's excellent spinach dip! We then headed out to Westwood where I showed them around UCLA and the surrounding areas. Then we drove out to Santa Monica beach where it was just gorgeous.

I was sad to see everyone go..but I just told myself I will see you all soon! Thanks to Sunny, Jenn, Nan, Kat, and Ann for making it a success and just for being there for me. Love you guys =)
No comments:
Post a Comment