[union city, ca]
I think my fever has passed through. I felt like a zombie at work today. I don't even know how I got home. I've had body aches, a fever, headache, and I've just noticed I've been straight short with people. No patience. So to remedy my sickness I just stayed home (yay!) watched TV and slept. I watched an Officer and a Gentleman with Richard Gere. Man, can he wear a uniform or what?!
So it's been a good trip so far to the Bay. I finally did my holiday shopping this past weekend at the Gilroy Outlets, Bay Street, and 4th Street. I'm almost done but not quite. However, the progress I made in just 48 hours gives me hope that I can finish it in one more day.
Soo today I bought a new digital camera, the Sony P10, 5.0 Megapixel. I paid the same price for my Sony 2.1 megapixel in 2001 and I've upgraded 3 whole megapixels! Crazy. That's technology. I was debating between the Sony and the Canon S400 4.0 Megapixel camera but I decided to go with the higher megapixel camera for the same price - or even cheaper because of the $50 rebate Sony has going on right now. We'll see how it goes...
I realized it's after midnight so I want to wish Nan a HAPPY 25th BDAY!! Girl, we are getting old. =) Hopefully I am well enough to make it to your dinner tonight =p.
Alrighty peace out for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment