10.31.2003

[seattle, wa - visiting sunny]
Greetings from Seattle! I am visiting Sunny for the first time. She has a great place and Seattle seems like a cool town. I can't wait to see it in daylight! hehe





Tonight Sunny, her roommate, Matthew, and I went to DragonFish for dinner in downtown Seattle. Check out my dish! Then we went to Cheesecake Factory and a cool bar called Linda's on Capital Hill. There was this one cocktail waitress whose costume was a beaten up pregnant lady....I didn't know whether to laugh or feel bad for her! And on the way home we saw this man-lady (lots of those tonight) - he was so tall and wore platform high heels! omigoodness, he looked like he was having issues walking. Amazing what people do...

Anyways, full day tomorrow I am sure. My goal is to see various sights of Sleepless in Seattle. love that movie.

No comments: